Is your current website effective?
How do you know if your website is effective?
Well the bottom line would be your making more money of course 🙂
But how can you measure if your website is effective?
- Your website needs to attract customers and keep them coming back For more.
- A visitor to your website typically has an attention span of only a few seconds. Does yours capture their attention within those few seconds?
- How is the speed of your website?
- Can you easily find the benefits of the product/service?
- Is your website easy to navigate?
- Is there a clear call to action?
- Are the colors and images aesthetically pleasing?
- Is the font easy to read?
- Do you collect names and emails on your website?
- Do you schedule free consultations on your website?
- Does your website date 1990?? Or is it up to date with 2022 🙂
There are several software programs out there can be installed on a website so you can track your visitors and their habits, this will allow you to effectively evaluate the effectiveness of your website.
- Six Email Marketing Strategies to Incorporate into your Online Business
- Five Ways to Improve and Scale Your Digital Marketing Plan
- IMPROVE YOUR SALES Calls …. & GET MORE CLIENTS
- 10 Ways to Get Clients for Your Online Business
- Get Clients on LinkedIn for Your Coaching Business
- 13 of My Favorite Automation & Productivity Tools
- How to Increase Your Email Open Rates
- 10 Email Subject Line Hacks
- 5 Tips to Delegate & Make Money Online Coaching
- How to Make Money from Your Email List